Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Running

I go to visit family, and after a bad night of little sleep, my little sister drags me from my bed to make me run. We are such a competitive family, that I can't bow out!
So I ran, I ran a mile and a little more and tried not to throw up. I am not a good enough runner to enjoy conversation while I run. I have to concentrate on my breathing and I have to have a focal point to concentrate on.
But I ran, and I only had 5 hours of sleep, and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed running with my sister and having someone to keep up with and to keep trying harder.
Here's to the rest of my "vacation" that I don't think I'm really getting a vacation from anything though!

No comments:

Post a Comment