Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fresh Tomatoes!

I love summer and that it brings so many fruits and veggies. I have been trying to grow a garden for the past two years. This year, since I don't have my land space that I had in Beaver, I have planted 4 tomato plants and quite a few onions in potters. I am so excited to see my tomatoes turning from green to red. Unfortunately, I have had 2 tomatoes turn red, but haven't had the chance to eat them because my dog keeps picking and eating them.
What is your favorite summer time veggie?

No comments:

Post a Comment