Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Music

How often do you change your music on your ipod/mp3 player? I just changed mine up a little by adding a few new artists and songs, and getting rid of songs I really didn't like to listen to while running. It takes me a little bit to find out what I like to listen to and what I don't. I also like to change things up a little bit. I just added Kelly Clarkson's CD "All I Ever Wanted" and LOVE some of her more fast paced songs. Here's to continuing to lose those pounds!

1 comment:

  1. I go crazy with my playlist and am updating weekly it seems. Music is what gets me through running!

    ReplyDelete