Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 14, 2011

No motivation

I have zero motivation. I have nothing to say any more and would love to have someone post for me. I have run out of ideas and an am more then happy to hand it over to someone else. Or, if someone would be generous and post something, that would be great. I need some ideas!! Thanks!!
lack of motivation cartoons, lack of motivation cartoon, lack of motivation picture, lack of motivation pictures, lack of motivation image, lack of motivation images, lack of motivation illustration, lack of motivation illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment