Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eating at Thanksgiving

When thinking of Thanksgiving, I think of overeating. With the Holidays upon us, we often over indulge in food and sweets. When thinking of this, I couldn't help but think of the movie You Again. It is one of my favorite movies! In it, the father does a diet where he covers his eyes and eats. Claiming that he had lost 5 lbs. I sometimes think of doing this.
 Growing up, we were always told to finish our food. I find myself trying to get my kids to eat all of their food. I struggle with them wasting food, and trying not to give them bad habits like mine. I always feel the need to finish eating my food!
 I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment