Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 7, 2011

An Indoor Workout!!

My husband's schedule has changed, again. I have not been able to find time to go running, at all. My sister found this workout schedule and did it herself and she hurts today!! I can't wait to try it myself!!

The 100 Workout:
 100 Jumping Jacks
 90 Crunches
 80 Squats
 70 Leg lifts
 60 Jumping Jacks
 50 Crunches
 40 Squats
 30 Leg lifts
 20 Jumping Jacks
 10 Minutes of Running
She got it from http://losinggweight.tumblr.com/post/10481536746

No comments:

Post a Comment