Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yard Work

Before I got to the yard
I love to do yard work! If I had to choose between house work and yard work, I would choose yard work. On Tuesday I got a bee in my bonnet about getting flowers planted. I like the looks of the green shrubs, but they like to hide scorpions and other bugs, so they had to go! I have decided to plant flowers in their place.
 I worked on the yard for 3 hours and just managed to cut through two extension cords and make a mess. I had to know how many calories I burned because I was sweating and am still tired from it!!
 So clearing land burns 408 calories per hour! That makes me feel good! Hopefully I will be able to get the roots out of the ground and get some pretty flowers in and post them for you to see!! I hope you all have a great weekend!
After!

No comments:

Post a Comment