Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shopping

For anyone that knows me, knows I do not like to shop. I find it boring and tedious, but something that needs to be done. Two of my sisters love to shop and take it as a sport. My baby sister and I find it boring. Well, this weekend we had to make a trip to Bass Pro Shop. If you ever want an experience, go there! Because of all the animals, I end up spending a lot of time chasing my baby around to keep him from touching things. He wont stay in the stroller any more and it's a good way to wear him out for naps.
 With the shopping, I thought I'd let you know how many calories it burns:
244 per hour!!
I think that is worth the shopping!!! I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment