Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Ear buds and water bottles

I need some new ear buds for my ipod. I have some that are "running ones" but every time they thump against my body, I can hear it. Any suggestions for a good pair?

Also, I have reached the point in my running that I have to take water with me. I have freakishly small hands, so it's hard to find a water bottle that is skinny and will hold enough water for me. I need help with this one too! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I love running with a running belt. I can pack little pick me ups and water. I hate holding something while I run! Earbuds...well you saw what happened to me so I have no words of advice there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have skull candy ear buds and they work for me. As for water, try a camelback.

    ReplyDelete