Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Made my day

Today while I was working out on my routine, I had two older ladies stop me and tell me how proud they were of me. They were impressed by how hard I have been working (I see them most days at the gym) and they could really see progress. They asked me how much I had lost and told me they could see it through my face and neck most.
 I have to say, I was having a rough time this week getting back into working out and having the drive, and they really helped me. I did up my exertion and felt good.
 I know I have lost, because my clothes are starting to fit differently, I got my measurements, and I can go down the slide at the playground without getting my butt/hips stuck. I have also noticed how much easier it is doing my routines at the gym. I feel stronger and more attractive. I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment