Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Turning off your lights

I once read that if you turned your kitchen lights off after you ate, you'd be less likely to go to the kitchen for a late night snack. They said it's because your brain sees the kitchen as "closed" and therefore you aren't hungry. I have been trying this lately and it's amazing how it has worked for me! I don't go into the kitchen when the lights are off and it kind of irritates me when my husband goes to get something out of the fridge. I see the kitchen as closed, so I feel he should be too. It's weird, but it really does irritate me when he eats after I have closed the kitchen. Maybe you might want to try it too?
Zoomed: Whirlpool 25.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator (Color: Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment