Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Cleaning your kitchen

I wrote last time about "closing the kitchen" so that you keep from eating late at night. Well, now I'm going to talk about cleaning the kitchen every night. I have found that if I have all of the dishes done, I don't eat. I like having a clean kitchen and don't like to have any dirty before I go to bed. Granted, I don't always have the dishes done when I go to bed, but I have found that it keeps me from eating late. Because of my husband's work schedule, he doesn't eat dinner with us. He usually sleeps until about 6 or 7 p.m. and eats after then. If I have the dishes done, I don't like him to make any dirty dishes.
 But with all of my little hints for not eating late, they really seem to be paying off. I have lost over 20 pounds in the last year. I have almost dropped to a size 9 from a 14 when I started this. Please let me know how you're doing! I would love to post your successes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment