Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fear of knowing what's coming!!

So I went to the gym today, for the first time since the day I went into labor with B. (He turned 6 in October)! I have decided to join a gym. After a year of being in Las Vegas, I have decided to make the leap! I used to go to the gym 5 days a week, but when I had my son, I had to choose between being a stay at home mom, and a gym membership.
 I had been running, but because of my husband's work schedule, I wasn't finding time to get in a run. I couldn't leave my 2 year old while I went running, and wasn't willing to get up at 4 am to go. We came to the conclusion that in order for me to be able to workout, I needed to start going to the gym and with a childcare attached to it. So excited for this!!
 Well, I pushed myself so hard (my competitiveness coming through) that I almost threw up. (For me, the sign of a good workout!) I am so tired already, I am afraid of what is coming tomorrow!! Here's to a new lifestyle!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment