Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new workout buddies!


My trainer used these in one of my sessions with her, and I became in love with them!
There are so many uses for them. They "ski" across the floor. It is a great core workout! I do lunges with them, or push ups with them either under my feet or hands.
I did pay quite a bit of money for them, but couldn't find a cheaper substitute. My trainer said you could use paper plates for them, but they don't slide as well and they wear out.
 Today and did lunges with 5lb weights in my hands and did arm workouts while in the middle of my lunge. So I worked out my butt, arms and abs!
 Just thought I'd share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment